You will need:
1. An electric mixer
2. A Super Shooter (or Cookie Gun)
3. Most of an afternoon with nothing else to do.
1 cup butter or margerine, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3 large egg yolks (that’s the yellow part)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1. With electric mixer, beat butter thoroughly.
2. Add sugar gradually, continuing to beat about 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg yolks, vanilla and salt. Beat well.
4. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cups; level off; add flour in 3 additions; mix well after each addition. Dough will be stiff.
5. Fill and assemble Gun; use desired Cookie Disk; make cookies on ungreased cookie sheet. (Cookies should be right next to each other because they dont spread. You can fit more on there.)
6. Bake 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees Ferenhidt, or until just starting to turn light golden around the edges, being careful not to overbake.
7. Makes 6-7 dozen cookies.